Thursday 5 August 2010

My very first blog post

Right, so I'm taking a step into unfamiliar blogging territory.  Never really saw the point of blogging before because I use Facebook all the time and figured that was enough. Which it is for the present time, but then you don't get a permanent record of the status updates, comments made etc etc.  So I'm giving this a go.  I am going to try and make this a more permanent record of what I'm doing and how things are going, as much as I want to share anyway...  then I can print it and keep it as a journal.  The theory is that I'm more likely to come on here and add stuff than to actually write in a real life journal.

I wanted to get back into journal keeping because I came across some old ones and realised how much they had to offer me, how much I'd forgotten that I thought I never would and how much now has just been zapped out of my life as if it never happened because I've now forgotten and hadn't written it down somewhere in the more recent years.

Think I may have to set up a private one of these for my more personal thoughts though...

2 comments:

Helen said...

Blogging is great! I really need to start blogging on mine again.. but I have so many that I love to read now, that I spend all my time doing that instead.

Anna said...

Begs, welcome to the blogging world! I've been doing it for 2 years now and the kids love to look back at old posts!