Thursday 5 August 2010

My life at the moment

Probably the best place to start is give a little description of how my life is at the moment.  Adam and I have been married for almost 9 years (anniversary is 1st Sep) and we have 3 children.  Leilani will be 6 on 24th August, Zach is 2 and a half and Tilly is 16 months.

We're living in Louth, which was supposed to be a temporary stop, but this has ended up being the longest we've stayed in one place - 4 yrs.  We'd hoped to have been long gone to New Zealand by now.  It's still our aim, but is taking a long time.

Seems I can only do snippets of this at a time while the kids are awake, so will have to finish this later.

3 comments:

Cherry Jam said...

You can always save it in drafts. I love how it autosaves every 2 minutes - very useful with the Chaos Kid around!

Bex said...

I may be being stupid, but Cherry Jam, who are you? :D

Cherry Jam said...

Hehe, shall I give you 3 guesses? Or just a really big clue? - we both have a daughter named Leilani! Welcome to the world of Blogger! I'm a newbie here myself.