Friday 20 August 2010

Feeling sorry for myself :(

Today started off ok, but pretty tired.  Nothing new there.  Gradually got worse through the day as I developed achey muscles like when you have the flu and my throat felt really swollen.  I tried to get Tilly and Zach to have their nap together, which usually is no problem, but of course today after I settled them down and crawled in to bed Zach started playing up.  So no recuperation time for me.  Has been a pretty yuck day, feeling sorry for myself, but when you're a Mum of three you don't have the option of crawling in to bed to let it pass, you just have to suck it up and carry on.  To make things worse, Adam had to meet a client at tea time, so hasn't been able to help at that crucial time, and that's around the time the terrible stomach cramps started.  All I felt I could manage to make for the kids tea was 2 minute noodles, and even then while they were bubbling on the stove I was curled up on the floor because the stomach aches come in really painful waves.
Appetising eh?
So now I'm feeling very sorry for myself, have stuck Monsters Inc on telly to distract the kids for the last hour before bed and I am sat next to them splurging my thoughts to my online journal.  I'm sure I'll get over it soon and stop being so self pitying.

No comments: