Friday 25 November 2011

We should catch up soon

I seem to be saying that a lot lately! I thought my big stresses would be out the way once the residency stuff was done, but it's just lead to more stuff to do haha!

We got our residency all finished and put in our passports last week. But now I have lots of things to do like register with the doctor, take Lani's passport into school for them to get a copy, apply for NZ driver's licenses etc etc. Things have been a bit mental lately with thing to do, days jam packed full of doing them and them still lots left on the list at the end of it. Some catching up to do on here, will try get round to that soon. But basically things are good :) we're in a good place, have good people around us, got over feeling a bit sorry for myself and moving onwards and upwards. I know this is really tempting fate but I feel like things are actually running smoothly and working out for us. We are getting to the point in our lives we want to be at. It feels great. It feels so good to know we're nearly there, that our dreams and hopes aren't so far away that they seem impossible :)

And here's a pic Zach did at kindy which I really love, but don't really know why :D And a pic of what our grocery shopping experience is like at the moment!

No comments: