Friday 11 November 2011

Potato Printing

I had a rare moment last week where I actually felt like letting the kids have paints out.  I was sitting at the kitchen bench and noticed the paints in the cupboard that I'd bought for Zach's birthday party and was wondering what I could do to use them up.  Then I remembered doing potato printing way back in yr 7.  So I prepared a potato making a Z print for Zach and a T one for Tilly.  They loved it! And we had a good chat about mixing the colours and what it made and how to get rainbow prints.  They were enjoying it so much that I did another potato, this time just with some random patterns cut into each half.




And just because it's funny and I have that kind of sense of humour, here's a picture of some left over cookie dough heehee! (I actually emailed this to Adam at work...)

No comments: