Sunday 16 September 2012

Things to document

I've spotted some photos I've forgotten to stick on here and document the stories that go with them, so here they come...

This one is a painting Leilani did at school.  She hand drew each picture, and then painted them in contrasting colors.  They were studying this style at school and I think she may have had some Andy Warhol stuff to copy.

When I came back from England for Jess's Wedding, Adam convinced me that Tilly needed her first hair cut because her hair was getting too tangled.  So I did it.  I was very reluctant because she had such beautiful curls over about the bottom half of her hair, that would make her whole hair go curly.
Pretty long to start with!

Excited for her first haircut


Bye bye baby curls!

Checking herself out with her new cut


Adam brought Krispy Kreme doughnuts back from Australia


No comments: