Sunday 30 September 2012

O'Grams have got talent

Just found some things on my phone I forgot to blog about.  Back in June there was a primary talent night at church. The nursery class and sunbeams (Tilly and Zach's classes) did a fashion show of whatever character they wanted to dress up as.  Zach chose spiderman and Tilly chose a lady bird.  They could do an extra individual talent if they wanted to, so Zach had decided beforehand that he wanted to do a dance.  So I prepared a little track of Bad, Michael Jackson, just keeping it to 1 min long.  It's his favorite - he knows it from the closing scene of Megamind.  I thought he may not go through with it, but he had no problems.  Got up on stage and did his moves :) Unfortunately I didn't get a video of it - I was using my phone to provide the music over the PA system at the time.







Leilani's class did a little skit to the music Kung Fu Fighting.



No comments: