Tuesday 17 April 2012

Sydney trip day 1

Up at 4am - eek! Wasn't too bad though. Crept quietly out of the house. At least *I* thought I crept. Adam tells me I'm like a baby elephant... Left the kids in Shannon's capable hands with a manual I'd written with as much useful information as I could think of for looking after our little monkeys for three days. Got to the airport and had breakfast in the Koru Lounge - one of the perks of Adam's frequent travelling :) Arrived safely in Sydney, although had some fun turbulence on the way (I'm one of those people who gets excited and actually likes it when we go through turbulence!).
Now I'm waiting around while Adam does some stuff at a couple of the chapels then he can drop me off in Sydney centre for the afternoon while he carries on. And tonight will be dinner by the opera house! More to come soon...

No comments: