Tuesday 30 November 2010

SNOW!!!

It started snowing a few days ago and hasn't really stopped.  It got to it's worst on Sunday so church was cut short and everyone sent home to try and avoid driving in any worse conditions.  Yesterday the schools started announcing closures because of the weather - including Kidgate, Leilani's school.  They're also shut again today.  So I am trying to keep on top of things to keep them entertained whilst stuck at home.  To top it off Tilly is sick with a horrible cold and wants lots of cuddles.

So yesterday Zach and I made some cheese scones.  I thought with all of us stuck inside so much we could do with some snacks, so I made a double batch.  Only to find out *after* we'd baked them that Lani, Tilly and Adam don't like cheese scones! So lots for Zach and me then...

Anyway, will try put some pics up when I get a few mins.  Got to go put Tilly in the bath to get rid of the glazed doughnut look!

... and now back a couple of hours later....

Here's some of my latest crochet things:



And it was Adam's birthday last week.  We tried to make his day as special as we could and got a few of his favourite things.  And Leilani and I came up with this for his birthday cake :D

No comments: