Thursday 14 October 2010

Crochet Copy Cat

It's been a while since I posted something, so thought I'd better do an update before it gets to be too big a job.  Things are very busy, the added factor of early morning seminary meaning that I spend a lot of time either preparing it, teaching it or recovering from it!  Tilly is STILL not walking although last Sunday she tried it and took 4 steps on her own as well as a couple her and there as well, but hasn't tried it since.

It's Zach's birthday on 23rd and he has requested a space rocket birthday cake after looking through a book of children's cakes.  Shouldn't be too hard I think.

I've really gotten in to crochet and so far have made 2 headbands and 4 hats and am now working on a scarf of flowers for Leilani. I'm copying this one from Monsoon ------->
(Sandy gave me their children's catalogue because it's full of crochet stuff at the moment)

I will put pictures up of my creations soon.

Not much else to report really, just trying to survive the onslaught of birthdays that we have at this time of year and then it will be Christmas! (Good luck with your shopping....)

No comments: