Sunday 16 October 2011

My cartoon double

Tilly was very cute this morning - I'd set them up to watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and she was sitting on Adam's lap while it started.  Then Sam, the weather reporter cam on and she turned to Ad and said "It's Mummy!" :)

Sam from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
They earned renting out a DVD one day this week when I'd had enough of their arguing and boredom over the rainy school holidays.  And since we were going on a day where we can rent them for $1 each I let them choose two :) They picked Megamind too - I hadn't seen it yet, so I may have done quite a bit of hyping it up in the video shop!  I'm glad they went with my obvious enthusiasm - it was great and we all loved it.  And then at the end when Bad by Michael Jackson plays, Megamind dances to it and Zach got up and gave us his own performance with his very own unique dancing style.  We'd also been to the mall that day and got to see a dance group called Prestige doing a short show.  Zach volunteered to go on stage and dance with them too and loved it - Lani was too shy and self conscious :)




No comments: