Thursday 14 July 2011

The latest goings on

I'm really struggling to get this done regularly - sign of a busy life I suppose!

Ok, so first up - Tilly is having huge tantrums at the moment.  Her personal best is 45 minutes of straight screaming with no breaks.  During that one I totally gave up trying to calm her down and went about my normal things - she just followed me around screaming at me while I ignored her and turning of the vacuum cleaner while I was using it :)  The photo below was taken the other day when she started screaming getting into the car ti take Zach to Kindy.  She carried on all through the car journey, getting out into the pushchair, the 10 min walk to kindy and the walk back to the car.  Then I got her in the car and she all of a sudden fell asleep in the middle of her tantrum, with her bottom lip still sticking out.

We had our first go at geocaching (google it!) and it was loads of fun.  The kids thought it was really exciting (and so did I!) and it was great figuring out the clues and hunting for the caches.  The Taylors came with us.


Finding the first cache
Looking for the next cache

Walking back - Zach was a bit worn out!

No comments: