Friday 22 June 2012

New Leaf

I'm turning over a new leaf.  As with all journaling, things get busy and I don't get round to doing it.  I'm going to try to be better.

I'm reading "Heaven is Here" by Stephanie Nielson, author of the nienie dialogues (a blog).  It's soooo good!  She talks about how she met her husband and the early years of the marriage and then onto the plane crash she was in with him and a friend.  She was burned on 80% of her body.  They had 4 children then.  She is so inspirational and such a strong woman.  She is also a great writer and really enjoyable to read.  I would highly recommend reading her book.

As for us, we've now moved to Arkles Bay to a house we really love.  Only downside is that we'll probably have to move in 6 months.  I'll get some photos up soon. I'm really enjoying my job and Adam's doing really well with his too.

I have such a great husband.  He works really hard and is so good at what he does.  He's great with people - that's part of what makes us such a good team.  When I feel a bit out of my comfort zone dealing with new people and situations, he smooths it all over and makes everyone feel at ease in an instant.  It's great to be on hanging on to his arm :)  He's full of drive and ambition and has been the main catalyst in making us move forward on a lot of our goals through our marriage.

And now he's just gone off to make me a jam and peanut butter sandwich while I sit here chilling on our lovely sofa.  Isn't he great?!? :)

No comments: